RGN Registered Nurse CNC
On behalf of The Chiswick Nursing Centre we are now looking for First Level Registered Nurses. Both Full Time, Part Time and Bank Roles are available.
Job Profile: We are looking for competent, experienced nurses who want to develop their careers in a nursing home setting. We offer an excellent, in-house training programme and fantastic opportunities to progress you to senior level. We strive to care about our Nurses too, the way our team continue to care for our residents. We fully support you in developing your Nursing skills.
Minimum experience: First Level Registered Nurse. Additional training will be provided by our friendly and experiences staff.
Contract type: Full time, Part time and Bank roles available
Pay Rate: £17.62 – £19.93 per hour
- Paid breaks
- £1000 bonus upon 9 months of service
- Retail and leisure savings package worth £1,200 per year
- 5.6 weeks paid annual leave for full time (Part time receive a prorated annual leave allowance)
- Quality pension scheme
- Free Staff Lunch
- Free On-site / local parking within the Hammersmith and Fulham area
- Death in Service Scheme (twice gross annual income)
- Training and progression opportunities
- Access to Perkbox which provides discounts to a huge range of retail stores and leisure
- Opportunities to process to senior levels and/or undertake Nurse training
- Access to Employee Assistance Programme – an independent employee support service where you can seek assistance with everything from financial assistance to mental health support
Key responsibilities and duties:
- To undertake the role of named nurse for a named group of residents.
- To act as resource person for named key workers.
- To supervise and lead all care staff and actively assist in all aspects of residents care.
- To practise sound clinical judgements.
- To establish individual care for each resident by the thorough assessment of needs and planning of care with the participation of the key worker, resident and relative or their representative.
- To maintain accurate records of resident care.
- To ensure all residents receive appropriate care during each span of duty and to be responsible for the Centre’s management in the absence of more senior personnel.
- To liaise with other professionals i.e. GP, Physiotherapist, etc.
- To administer medicines and adhere to the regulations regarding the administration control and storage of medicines.
- Ensure stock levels are maintained and costs controlled.
- To order drugs for the residents and the Centre as required.
- To ensure that the residents’ lifestyle is maintained in accordance with The Chiswick Nursing Centre Philosophy of Care and Residents Charter.
Additionally, The Chiswick Nursing Centre is following all Government guidelines for infection control, PPE and use of correct equipment to ensure the health & safety of our residents and staff members.
We offer a quick vetting process with the possibility of starting as soon as all the pre-employments checks are conducted. If you like the sound of this role and think you would be a great fit, please apply using the ‘Apply Now’-button.