Healthcare Assistant CNC
On behalf of The Chiswick Nursing Centre we are now looking for Healthcare Assistants both Full time, Part time and for Bank Roles.
Job Profile: Being a strong team player with good communication skills is more important than previous experience, as we can train you to deliver the excellent service our residents deserve. We strive to care about our carers too, the way our team continue to care for our residents. We fully support you in developing your caring skills.
Minimum experience: No experience required. Training will be provided by our friendly and experiences staff.
Contract type: Full time, Part time and Bank roles available
Pay Rate: £8.76 – £10.15 per hour
- Paid breaks
- £100 bonus when training/probation period is completed
- 5.6 weeks paid annual leave for full time (Part time receive a prorated annual leave allowance)
- Free Staff Lunch
- Free On-site / local parking within the Hammersmith and Fulham area (currently due to the crisis)
- Death in Service Scheme (twice gross annual income)
- Training and progression opportunities
- Access to Perkbox which provides discounts to a huge range of retail stores and leisure
- Opportunities to process to senior levels and/or undertake Nurse training
- Access to Employee Assistance Programme – an independent employee support service where you can seek assistance with everything from financial assistance to mental health support
Key responsibilities and duties:
- To provide all care for each resident following their care plan.
- To ensure that the residents’ lifestyle is maintained in accordance with The Chiswick Nursing Centre Philosophy of Care and Residents Charter.
- To assist Qualified Nurses in the performance of their duties as requested.
- To encourage and assist residents to participate in leisure pursuits and ensure their social and emotional needs are met.
- To report any changes in residents’ physical or mental condition to the Named Nurse or his/her deputy and maintain accurate records on all forms and systems as required.
- To undertake cleaning duties as required, replenish stocks of disposable items and exercise cost control at all times.
- To ensure residents clothing and toiletries are adequate and named and ensure deficiencies.
- To take care to protect residents’ personal belongings.
- To participate in the assessment and evaluation of residents care.
- Actively protect service users from any form of abuse, harm or neglect and report any concerns regarding possible abuse of service users immediately to the person in charge.
- To undertake other duties as may be reasonably requested, in order to maintain the smooth running of the Centre.
Additionally, The Chiswick Nursing Centre is following all Government guidelines for infection control, PPE and use of correct equipment to ensure the health & safety of our residents and staff members.
We offer a quick vetting process with the possibility of starting as soon as all the pre-employments checks are conducted.
If you like the sound of this role and think you would be a great fit, please apply using the apply now button.